Fedora 8 sees strong adoption in first week

Benjamin Lewis ben.lewis at benl.co.uk
Tue Nov 13 17:43:09 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 13 November 2007 09:32:28 am Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Digg it:
>
> http://digg.com/linux_unix/Fedora_8_sees_strong_adoption_in_first_week
>
> http://arstechnica.com/journals/linux.ars/2007/11/12/fedora-8-sees-strong-a
>doption-in-first-week
>
> "The latest version of Fedora—codenamed Werewolf—was released last week.
> According to statistics released this morning by Red Hat, Fedora 8 has
> been already been installed over 54,000 times in only four days."
>
> Rahul

I know its becoming a regular event me posting these, but the numbers always
make interesting reading!

http://diggometer.benl.co.uk/?mode=Tabular;input=4113416;method=Id

--

Benjamin Lewis
Fedora Ambassador
ben.lewis at benl.co.uk

http://benl.co.uk./                                 PGP Key: 0x647E480C

"In cases of major discrepancy, it is always reality that got it wrong"
                                                        -- RFC 1118