Spinning a New Kind of Distro

Hi

http://blog.linuxtoday.com/blog/archives/071113-111653.html

"While talking with Fedora Project Leader Max Spevack yesterday, I increasingly got the sense that Fedora is positioning itself for something bigger.

The key, I believe, is the spin management technology that was implemented in Fedora 7 and has now come to maturity in Fedora 8. Spins, in Fedora-parlance, are customized versions of Fedora that users can create using Fedora's on-board mixing/package management tools. Right now, besides the two official KDE and GNOME spins from Fedora, the Fedora Spin site is host to Electronic Lab, Games, and Development spins."