Re: What would a Fedora Store sell?

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Some ideas, let's brainstorm like mad and see what we come up with, no idea is too crazy:

A Fedora laptop-friendly backpack please. I have an ugly yellow one that is super awesome: really sturdy, has a slot for headphones, 2 slots for water, and many pouches and stuff for holding varying items. The only problem is that it has 5 other corporate sponsors on them. While I like the sponsors, I'd much prefer to pimp Fedora instead.