Store SIG meeting on Wednesday

We are having our second Fedora Store SIG meeting on Wednesday in the #fedora-mktg channel at 18:00 GMT (13:00 EST).

All are invited, including the folks who are already doing the French store!

We will follow up last week's action items, and if any of the French folks show up, talk to them about their experiences so far with spreadshirt.net.

Here are last week's action items -- http://tinyurl.com/2g43ue

The Fedora Store SIG -- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Store