Re: SELinux interview!

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Finally, I've managed to put up another interview! I'm sorry it's taken
me so long, I've had the answers to the questions sitting in my inbox
for a *long time* now.

Next time, copy paste it immediately somewhere in your wiki space and we can mash it up and present it faster.

It's with Daniel Walsh, lead developer of SELinux - so you can guess
what this one is about :D

Find it here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Interviews/SELinux

It is missing Dan Walsh's pic. I have made some minor adjustments too.

And as always, digg it here:

http://digg.com/linux_unix/Easier_security_in_Fedora_8

I haven't submitted it to any other news sites yet, so if anybody else
would like to do that that would be awesome :D Currently procrastinating
from more pressing matters!

I will take care of that. Thanks for doing the interview. Pretty interesting.