Re: Fedora: Freedom is a Feature.

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

What do people think of this as "The Slogan" of Fedora?

Max and I gave a Fedora talk at the Triangle Linux Users Group not too long ago. Luis Villa was in attendance as well, and in the audience participation segment of the talk, Luis slipped this gem in.

It's been rolling around in my head ever since.  What do you folks think?

So who is updating the website now? ;-)