Re: Fedora: Freedom is a Feature.

Hrmm. That's pretty good. +1

--jeremy

On 10/5/07, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk redhat com> wrote:

What do people think of this as "The Slogan" of Fedora?

Max and I gave a Fedora talk at the Triangle Linux Users Group not too
long ago.  Luis Villa was in attendance as well, and in the audience
participation segment of the talk, Luis slipped this gem in.

It's been rolling around in my head ever since.  What do you folks think?

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager