Re: Fedora: Freedom is a Feature.

On 10/5/07, Greg DeKoenigsberg <hidden> wrote:

> What do people think of this as "The Slogan" of Fedora?
> It's been rolling around in my head ever since.  What do you folks think?

Sounds good, but isn't primarily for fedora.
Freedom is a Feature. Having lots of "F" does point to Fedora. But
other linux distributions provide "freedom" too.

The slogan of Fedora should be related to "what makes fedora so unique".

The proposed slogan needs to be rephrased!
perhaps: "New Features for your Freedom."

regards,
Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com