Interview with Fedora's Max Spevack

Hi

A relatively older interview but I missed it before and so here it is. There are interesting bits and pieces in there for all.

http://opendotdotdot.blogspot.com/2007/06/interview-with-fedoras-max-spevack.html

"Fedora is a distribution that we try to release twice a year, and we try to always focus on the things that are important to the larger Fedora community, while at the same time allowing Fedora to be a place where things that Red Hat engineering groups are working on can also make their way into the distribution."