Fedora: Freedom is a Feature.

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Wed Oct 10 10:01:57 UTC 2007

Le Mer 10 octobre 2007 01:32, M Daniel R Magarzo a écrit :

>  Red Hat is Red Ha, and I don't care much about them, I sure they will
> do their own things right; and Fedora should be maybe another thing,
> not just an fixed extension from Red Hat.

Fedora inherited its core and past decisions from Red Hat. A lot of
contributors and users chose Fedora because they liked this core (and
Red Hat has been successful because this core is good). Should Fedora
destroy its past just so you've less problems distinguishing between
Fedora and Red Hat? I don't think so.

Red Hat and Fedora are aligned on many things because both
organisations like sound engineering.

--
Nicolas Mailhot