Re: Interested in a Fedora Marketing Meeting?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

Long long ago, we used to have regular marketing meetings which died down when Colin Charles went off to become MySQL community manager instead of doing his duty as the Fedora marketing lead ;-) but that is the past.

Now that we have some good amount of interest in marketing Fedora, it might be a good time to start those meetings again, plan, schedule and DO important things. I was hoping we could do one coming Oct 13 Saturday whatever time that is preferable to folks and see what pans out. The agenda would be come up with a proper marketing plan ahead of the Fedora 8 release. Let me know who is interested and what time would be appropriate for you.

+1 whenever on saturday is fine. sunday is bad for me.

~m