New Meeting Minute Format

I am trying a new meeting minutes format for the Fedora Marketing
meetings, based on the Fedora Docs Steering Commitee procedure.

See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Meetings/Minutes and
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Meetings/Minutes/IRCLog20071013.

The HTML version of the IRC uses a clever Python script call irclog2html.py.

Unfortunately, I had to use Chatzilla, instead of my usual IRC client,
so I was unable to capture the timestamp.

Let me know what you all think of it.

If we like it, I will clean up the rest of the pages in this section.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Project