Re: New Meeting Minute Format

On Sat, 2007-10-13 at 23:08 +0300, John Babich wrote:
> I am trying a new meeting minutes format for the Fedora Marketing
> meetings, based on the Fedora Docs Steering Commitee procedure.
>
> See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Meetings/Minutes and
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Meetings/Minutes/IRCLog20071013.
>
> The HTML version of the IRC uses a clever Python script call irclog2html.py.

Looks good, though I would suggest keeping the irc logs in a separate
location instead of in the wiki (mainly so it doesn't screw with the
wiki's search function).  For FESCo, I've been keeping the irc logs in
my space at fedaorapeople.org, and putting a link to it in my meeting
summaries.

/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple fedoraproject org>

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E