Promotion of Linux is one of many tasks for me!

William Cattey wdc at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 16 18:48:41 UTC 2007

Just today I got around to following your link to try out the Q&A.

When I clicked on ANY of the answers, it dumped me into the top level
of the web site with no answers, and no indication that what happened
was that the answer was not found or moved.

What happened?

Someone happening across your excellent questions might mistake it as
a very detailed way to put someone onto a marketing site. I'm sure
that's not what you intended.

You might want to see why clicking on the answers stopped working.

-Bill

----

William Cattey
Linux Platform Coordinator