Re: Website selling linux computers

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
We had a list a long time ago on companies that sell linux computers/laptops on the wiki. I have just found this website and it looks quite cheap compared to where I live.

http://www.fc64.org/

Can we update the list on the wiki?
Someone needs to confirm how authentic they are first I think.

Rahul

How would we go about doing that?

Contact them for more details. Enquire if anyone has successfully done business with them. See if we can improve the OEM relationship.