Infinite Possibilities = Ultimate FREE Resources

Markus McLaughlin hudsonman35 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 17:38:38 UTC 2007

I am back from vacation and I love the slogan "Infinite Possibilities" for
Fedora 8!

When I think of that I keep thinking of that VAST image of the Jedi Library
from Episode 2, it's like the biggest Library in the world, at least in the
Star Wars universe.  Libraries has always been the best FREEST resource for
expanding your world.  I truly think, Fedora 8, 9, or 10 should be targeting
Libraries all over the world, since both Fedora and a Library represent
infinite possibilities and truly FREE resources to expand your knowledge and
world!

Don't just show images of horizons, but of libraries of books that encompass
so many ideas and thoughts.

I keep seeing in my mind a Library of images representing ideas converging
into a dark blue horizon, almost like a sunset.

You may think that sounds crazy but I love these images appearing in my mind
now.  So I thought share them here...

Mark McLaughlin - linuxglobe.wordpress.com