Fedora 8 Buildup

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Sat Sep 15 07:13:25 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-marketing-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:fedora-marketing-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Jonathan
Roberts
Sent: Friday, 14 September 2007 11:56 PM
To: For discussions about marketing and expanding the Fedora user base
Subject: Re: Fedora 8 Buildup

I've just put the first completed "feature" on my personal wiki
space...would prefer a bit of feedback before doing anything else with
it.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JonathanRoberts/F8BuildUp/Bluetooth

I had some trouble getting the attachment uploaded it so I've put it
on my own server for now and linked to it.

Anybody is welcome to edit (although perhaps not the interview text!),
make improvements in layout etc...should hopefully have an interview
about Nodoka and Bigboard ready to go later on today/early tomorrow,
at which point I'll start trying to get some more put together.

Best wishes,

Jon

Very nicely done I like it.  Explains a lot of things to me because I have
Bluetooth as well.  I do have to say I was sceptical originally when this
idea was floated.  Now that I'm seeing the results I'm inclined to say I was
wrong and this is a brilliant idea.  Keep up the good work. :)

Cheers,

Marc