First stickers

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Sep 20 08:09:20 UTC 2007

Eugene Teo wrote:

> Just a thought. Design a sticker that you can paste over the Windows key
> as well. Some of us did that with a shadow-man sticker, but if there is a

It would be useful to know the size/shape of the Windows key in order to
put together a base template and after that play with various designs.

> Fedora version, that would be great. Also, I have seen some Red Hat stickers
> that has a black base, with a thin layer of sticker on top of the black base,
> giving it some sort of a dimension effect to it.

Those are printed/manufactured on special devices?

I designed my stickers inspired a general Linux template
(http://www.beranger.org/index.php?article=2587&page=3k) but following
better our logo guidelines.

A second step would be a way would be a way to provide access to some
quality printed and nicely cut stickers:
- an ambassador may want 100 stickers to spread around at an event (how
much can cost a pack of 100 stickers?);
- someone like me may need one single sticker are the effort is to big
for one piece (find adhesive paper, borrow a color printer, etc.)