Xen Fedora 7 How to

http://www.howtoforge.com/xen_gui_fedora_7_desktop

While the how to is related to marketing in a sense. What I found most surprising was that it was on the front page of Digg. I haven't seen a lot of Fedora info on the front page of Digg (linux/unix) so I thought I would post this to the list to just point this out. Seems like Fedora is being significant inroads in the contribution of the tools for Xen. Good work to the devs.

Cheers,

Marc