Re: Release day and links

Mike McGrath wrote:
Just planning ahead here. During the last release there were a couple of links given out that did not exist or weren't what the Infrastructure team thought they were. Can someone compile a list of the canonical links we're giving out as part of our release and can we make sure the content only exists at that spot? In particular I'd like to know where the release notes officially are. My preference would be docs.fedoraproject.org. I guess I'm asking what our press release will look like.

   -Mike

I would definitely be interested in this. Since I'm starting to get my website ready for fedora 8 or at least I will start soon since there isn't much to finish up.

Cheers,

Marc