Re: Associating the Red Hat and Fedora brands?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
I even gave the same wording "sponsored by Red Hat" so maybe your interpretations are different. Read the last sentence of my mail.

Rahul

There's enough nuance in the subject line to let the last line look completely different then you may have intended.

Co-branding !== Showing gratefulness independently

-Jeroen