Re: Associating the Red Hat and Fedora brands?

Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
I even gave the same wording "sponsored by Red Hat" so maybe your interpretations are different. Read the last sentence of my mail.

Rahul

There's enough nuance in the subject line to let the last line look completely different then you may have intended.

Co-branding !== Showing gratefulness independently

The example I gave along with the wikipedia reference which talks about a form of co-branding showing sponsorship information should have made clear what I meant, and this seems to be nitpicking. Anyway, if you agree with the example I gave, then we can just move ahead.