Associating the Red Hat and Fedora brands?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Apr 1 15:14:54 UTC 2008

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

> OK, then, let me propose something different and a bit less intrusive:
> maybe we could put a "corporate sponsorship" slide into the Anaconda
> install flow?  "Thanks to our corporate sponsors".  With a big
> Shadowman, and then smaller logos from lots of other companies.  Since
> it would just be a single slide, we could make it as NASCAR-y as we wanted.

Memories... I remember the time when I used to sit trough the install to
read the Anaconda slides: a bit of fun, a bit of Red Hat history, a bit
of marketing. Entertaining stuff.

If we get such slides back (I wonder who would to the job to create
them), I think it absolutely make sense to have one about Red Hat.