Need a wiki delegate

María Leandro tatadbb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 19:01:55 UTC 2008

well... sorry, didn't know; (lots of work to handle) but I don't think
design should be a problem. I'm working on moinmoin themes and if you need
something, I might help.
this is a screen shot of one of my modifies themes.

http://tatica.org/tux/latinux-test1.png

This is a localhost, that's why still have the "RecentChanges" and stuff
like that.

Thx.

2008/4/3, Ricky Zhou <ricky at fedoraproject.org>:

> On 2008-04-03 02:08:22 PM, María Leandro wrote:
> > sorry... but I still don't understand why stop using moinmoin and use
> > mediawiki.
>
> Because Moin's design does not allow it to handle the kind of load that
> we need it to (I think we're actually the largest installation).  If you
> haven't noticed, moin has been outrageously slow/troublesome for many
> months now, and many teams really depend on having a reliable wiki.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ricky
>
> --

tatica