Re: naming discussion for Fedora community grid project (previously aka Fedora@Home)

+1 to Trellis and  +1 to Turbine.

2008/4/4 John Mackay <mackay3 gmail com>:
-1 -Cointelligence
-1 -Compunity
0  -Dream
0  -Group Think
0  -Nightlife
0  -Re-Cycle
+1-REM Cycle
+1-Sandman
0  -Shepherd
+1-Sleepwalker
0  -Trellis
0  -Turbine

2008/4/4, Michael Beckwith <michael d beckwith gmail com>:
I'll thumbs up for Sleepwalker

Bryan Che wrote:
So, these are the name candidates for the Fedora community grid project:

-Cointelligence
-Compunity
-Dream
-Group Think
-Nightlife
-Re-Cycle
-REM Cycle
-Sandman
-Shepherd
-Sleepwalker
-Trellis
-Turbine

Please cast your votes for names: +1/0/-1, and then I'll tabulate and declare a winner.  The vote is open until 4/11.

Thanks,

Bryan

Bryan Che wrote:
Hi, as a follow-up to my proposal to create a Fedora community grid project (http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2008-March/msg00022.html) and our discussion at fedora-advisory-board regarding naming (http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2008-March/msg00100.html), I asked John Adams and some of the creative people at Red Hat to help us brainstorm names for this project.  They did a great job, and I've attached the output of their work.  Note that these names are all just suggestions and starting points for conversation.

Please provide input on names.  I'll let the conversation go for a week and then put up a consensus vote on 4/4 as to what we will name this project.

Thanks,

Bryan

~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)