Web Badges

In light of wanting to play around with Inkscape a little bit, and following an Inkscape tutorial, I have created some Fedora web badges[1]. You know, those little tiny bar graphics that advertise various things. I even got inspired by the marketing team's recent "4 F's" stories, and created some for each F. Comments, criticisms, plans for use all appreciated.

[1] http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/webgraphics/

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)