[Fwd: Final Freeze coming--feature page updates needed]

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Mon Apr 7 00:21:38 UTC 2008

This email was sent to all individual feature owners. I'm sending it a
few other place to keep everyone in the loop and to route around those
that have black-listed the feature wrangler's or are waiting for me to
send post cards ;-)

If you are depending on information about the features below you may
want to set wiki page watches to track changes and updates

Thanks,
John