Re: Web Badges

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Michael Beckwith wrote:
In light of wanting to play around with Inkscape a little bit, and following an Inkscape tutorial, I have created some Fedora web badges[1]. You know, those little tiny bar graphics that advertise various things. I even got inspired by the marketing team's recent "4 F's" stories, and created some for each F. Comments, criticisms, plans for use all appreciated.

[1] http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/webgraphics/

Maybe one more design with all four Fs? like "4 x F", "F x 4", "F^4" or "F - F - F - F"

I like those ideas, I'll put them together soon and upload.

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)