Re: Podcast People

Jonathan Roberts wrote:

Mairin did a great job on the Linux Action Show :) Is anybody inspired
by this and would like to take a crack too? Does anybody know where I
can post to try and get more attention? I'll be putting it on my blog
so we'll see if I can get any feed back that way.

I think a good place to put podcasts would be the Wordpress we are supposed to get for FWN - that would allow to tag the podcast posts and get a separate RSS for them.