Re: Feature chasing (was Re: Fedora 9 feature preview - kernel modesetting)

Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
Hi,

Yet another feature we need to highlight. Probably in the release notes too for the web version.

http://airlied.livejournal.com/58778.html

Is there any way we can get people to move the writing energy from their
blogs to the release notes?

I have personally pretty much given up on that goal. I am happy developers are talking about what they are doing *somewhere*. I can't say we are doing that collectively for a lot of interesting things. I am sure I could give you a long list of examples from the past but I think you already know what I am talking about.