Re: Fedora 9 Release Party Flyer Help

Michelle Thompson wrote:
I have one small suggestion. and then an even smaller suggestion/comment. :)

1) after the word 'release' in that middle paragraph, i think you meant a comma to separate and not a period

+1 this was a typo i totally missed

now, for a very tiny, subjective comment that you can totally ignore if you want to: 2) perhaps we ditch the exclamation after release party in the very top title?

yeh i agree! it's too excited! too much coffeee! (took it out :) )

~m