Re: Marketing Meeting IRC Log - 2008-04-17

Hey,

Just out of interest when was this meeting announced!? I know I missed
one or two, but was definitely planning on attending this weeks, but
didn't see any mention of it on the wiki or list so assumed there was
nothing happening - lol I guess it's quite probable I didn't see
something blatent!

On that topic, when is next weeks meeting, if there is one? Are we
back to the usual Thursdays or is it becoming a regular Friday affair?

Best,

Jon