Marketing Meeting IRC Log - 2008-04-17

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Sat Apr 19 10:52:49 UTC 2008

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 4:28 AM, Jonathan Roberts
<jonrob at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>  Just out of interest when was this meeting announced!? I know I missed
>  one or two, but was definitely planning on attending this weeks, but
>  didn't see any mention of it on the wiki or list so assumed there was
>  nothing happening - lol I guess it's quite probable I didn't see
>  something blatent!

I am not sure it was announced.  It seems to have turned into a
standing meeting.  :)

>  On that topic, when is next weeks meeting, if there is one? Are we
>  back to the usual Thursdays or is it becoming a regular Friday affair?

I updated the wiki page [1] to reflect a meeting next week on April 24
at 19:00 UTC.  This week's meeting was on Thursday as well, I just
didn't post IRC logs until Friday.

Thanks!
Jeffrey