Re: Release Overview

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Hey,

We should probably start working on this soon to make sure it's in
good shape for the final release?

I think the work already done on the beta release notes is a great
foundation, it probably just needs tidying up a bit and updating here
and there.

Is this going in the SSS?

A while back, I added a note to the release notes overview and a link to

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/ReleaseSummary

We should probably highlight the major new features here. I would reuse a lot of your recent blog post but also expand on the many other features in the last para a bit more. That would a pretty good release summary. Highlight the USP's first but also any new improvement gets a place in there too.