Re: Podcast People

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Hmm no more interest?! I've so far 2 people on my list! Would anybody
else care to suggest how we could rouse some more interest? Or is this
effort not worth following?

You might try to ping individual developers offlist. In particular any of the feature owners in the Fedora 9 feature list and also people who are leading major efforts like Dan Walsh etc are fair game.