OpenStreetMap

Hi,

struck me while editing some streets in OpenStreetMap.

OpenStreetMap does allow anybody to add new attributes (tags) to a place / objects / ...

We can define a tag LinuxUser / FedoraUser ... and get a map of users.

Could be great for finding other people, user groups, generating maps, visualizing mirror servers.

cu romal