Re: Offer to help editors?

Paul W. Frields wrote:

Increasing our number of elected seats makes the project feel more
democratic, and recognizes our community makeup.  I'm curious to whom
outside our community that has a higher relevance.

Lots of people outside of Fedora follow these sort of news closely and we sometimes might need to explain what we are doing more to the media. This one was just a example.