Publications list

Russell Harrison really fleshed out this page on our wiki:
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Press/Publications

Kara, this might be of great interest to you in the upcoming Fedora 9
press push.  You probably know people at some of these outlets.  If
you'd like to add contacts there or to the matching page at:
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Press/Contacts

...or transcribe a list here, we can get them added for you.  Either way
we should say a big "AWESOME JOB" to Russell for completing that task.