Re: Witty Talk Bubbles

Christopher Aillon wrote:
On 04/25/2008 10:31 AM, Juan M. Rodriguez wrote:
On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 1:51 AM, Michael Beckwith <

- Fedora, not another ball and chain

This one just evokes negativity.

- All FOSS and NO proprietary don't make Fedora a dull OS

Again, too many negative things in this one. "No" "don't" "dull". It's just hard to get excited about things that have that many negative words in it.

Just rewording a quote from the Shining
- Fedora, the other OS

I also don't like this one because I don't think of Fedora as the other OS. Fedora is _the_ OS.

Fedora version of "Pork, the other white meat."

Thanks for the criticisms though. Nothing is final yet thankfully

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)