Re: Fedora and "Red Hat Enterprise Linux"

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008, Leigh Cantrell Day wrote:

I would take a much lighter approach. Keep in mind that journalists have a lot on their plates, often 'acquiring' new beats and keeping track of many companies and many technologies. You can't expect them to always be subject matter experts. Also, we will want to go back to this journalist. Maintaining a positive, mutually respectful relationship is key.

Suggestions, inline.  Take 'em or leave 'em.

And when she says "take 'em or leave 'em," I'd strongly advise taking them. Having frequently made these kinds of mistakes myself. :)

When someone misses the mark this badly, I often have to restrain the urge to "hit 'em in the mouth." Resist that urge. Remember, JonRob: you ARE Fedora. Just like everyone else on this list is.

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager