Re: Fedora and "Red Hat Enterprise Linux"

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008, Jonathan Roberts wrote:

Points taken all, and I'll bear it in mind for the future! It's for learning like this that I didn't just send it without checking first :)

You did the right thing, Jon. I think that using f-marketing-l as a "safe" place to discuss these sorts of things is always the best first step.

though I'm busy for the next few hours with a potentially long game of Risk!!

Make sure you conquer Australia. Those extra 2 armies per turn make all the difference.

--Max