Fedora and "Red Hat Enterprise Linux"

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Tue Apr 29 17:50:35 UTC 2008

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008, Jonathan Roberts wrote:

> Points taken all, and I'll bear it in mind for the future! It's for
> learning like this that I didn't just send it without checking first
> :)
>
> I think the best solution I've seen so far was Kara's to have a phone
> call with him, but I'm happy to re-write too - though I'm busy for the
> next few hours with a potentially long game of Risk!!
>
> Best wishes, and as always, thanks for the advice and feedback :)

My big fear here:

I don't want people to interpret this as "only *official* people can speak
about Fedora," which is pretty much the exact opposite of what this list
is about.

Personally, I would like to see Jon rework his message and take point on
this.  Learn the lesson, apply the lesson.

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager