teacher certification in ... free culture?

http://blog.nj.com/jerseyblogs/2008/08/going_google_talking_with_goog.html

An interview with a New Jersey teacher who went to Google for a day to
learn about bringing various modern social web tools in to the
classroom.  I can imagine how cool it was.

Not being there, I have to presume the focus was on the well-integrated
tools that Google offers and not, for example, on the open source
software underneath them.

From a perspective of bringing more open source to educators, what are
equivalents that Fedora could be doing here?

Oh, and, uh, for less cash outlay.  :)

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41