Fedora9/KDE4 talk @ akademy2008

Looks like my talk at akademy is now available.

http://stecchino.blip.tv/file/1200031/

available there in flash/ogg.

Sound isn't the best unfortunately.  I was nervous enough to forget the
standard "can everyone hear me ok?" question to start.  oh well. :)

Would be a good candidate for adding to fedora-tv.  Should we(fedora) host
it locally somewhere first?   If so, where?  Am I asking enough dumb
questions yet?  Not yet, really?  How about now?

-- Rex