Re: Approaching for a Fedora migration

Danishka Navin wrote:

But unfortunately we don't have free shipping process. As the Fedora Free Media Country coordinator and Ambassador I need all your help to achieve this.

It is not clear to me what sort of help you are looking for. If you are seeking assistance, being more specific is a good thing and you should probably get local people to assist you.