Re: Fedora - Ireland (maybe ot-ish)

Hi all, this is a great idea... I was thinking in something similar but cover all the spanish user groups, focus in one hispanic portal like other open source communities as http://es.opensolaris.org (OpenSolaris Hispano) but in this way => http://es.fedoraproject.org (Fedora Hispano).

Thus, with his own mail-list and irc-channel.

What do you thinking about?