Self-Introduction: Taylor Perlot

Taylor Perlot taylor.default at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 07:27:36 UTC 2008

My name is Taylor Perlot and I live in Hermiston, Oregon USA.  I am a senior
in Hermiston High School studying web and computer graphic design.

I'd like to talk about ways of improving community efforts via a site that
would be providing various tools to Fedora users for word of mouth marketing
methods.  My goal is to get into detail about this idea with someone who has
the capability to implement such an idea.

I have no historical qualifications or past experience, but I don't believe
that would make me unqualified to provide methods by which to improve the
Fedora Project's current marketing method.  I enjoy looking at how
businesses market themselves and what they can do to improve and have put
much time into thoughts of human psychology as it relates to product design
and image.