Re: Fedora 10 is a 10

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 8:14 AM, Rudolf Kastl <che666 gmail com> wrote:

a simple explanation that the art team probably wouldnt be able to
improve web cam support in the kernel would be enough for sure. his
argumentation doesent make sense.

<my opinion> That's seems to be an ongoing problem with Ken Hess' blogs -- every one I've read so far makes little or no sense. A perfect example is this: In a blog before this one he states that Steve Ballmer loves Linux because, in a nutshell, it gives him something to hate.

Huh? </my opinion>

So you might want to consider the source when responding, and Rudolf's suggestion to point out this small dose of reality is a good one.

Larry Cafiero