Installation/Setup for magazine

Over the summer, one of our Marketing contributors created an article
for a Linux magazine featuring Fedora 9.  The magazine is looking to
feature Fedora 10 and wants to have a similar article by around
Christmas (25 December) for later publication.

Is there someone in the marketing team interested in producing such an
article?  I can provide details, a contact point, and probably even a
pointer to the original article to help provide scope.