Cool install Icons?

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 18:31:48 UTC 2008

2008/12/11 John Mackay <mackay3 at gmail.com>:
> install, seconds?

You're absolutely right slide shows won't hurt.
What scared me was the activity center, games and similar stuff.
I will happily vote for animations of few KB, and oppose to videos with many MB.

I just voiced my opinion at the time when the topic is evaluated. If
in the future the consensus is different from my views, I will support
it.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217